- Big "NO!": Beast Boy lets one out when Raven puts the cloak back on.
- Clothes Make the Maniac: It's implied by Cyborg's behavior that the cloak is an Artifact of Doom that pushes the wearer to fulfill the dark destiny of Trigon's child. Raven is the only one strong willed enough to withstand it.
- Clothing Reflects Personality: In this case, the Titans believe Raven's cloak makes her moody and irritable. When Raven isn't wearing it, she becomes much more able to share her feelings and is a lot more sociable. When Cyborg puts it on, he becomes as dark and gloomy as Raven normally is. Starfire theorizes this and is about to discuss a Tamaranean cultural custom before being cut off by Raven. It affects the rest of the Titans uniquely.
- Robin becomes enamored by the darkness and retreats into the shadows of the cloak.
- Beast Boy becomes overwhelmed and turns into a screeching squid.
- Starfire becomes incredibly hostile and confrontational.
- Curbstomp Battle: The Titans give one of these to the Hive Five.
- Dance Party Ending: Inverted in this case as it's a Dance Party Beginning.
- Extremity Extremist/Kick Chick: Raven as Lady Legasus.
- Foreshadowing: Raven in the shower with her cloak off is dancing and singing, to Robin's surprise.
- Male Gaze: Beast Boy can't get enough of Raven's legs.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Robin, Beast Boy and Starfire aren't too thrilled about what they turn into wearing Raven's cloak.
- Power Echoes: Starfire's voice goes into an echo when she puts on Raven's cloak.
- Sexy Walk: Raven as Lady Legasus does this.
- Shaking the Rump:
- Starfire does this in front of Raven during the Titan's dancing.
- Raven does a little bit of this when she is shown without her cloak.
- She's Got Legs: Raven's legs are shown off and get put to good use.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Raven leaves the Titans to pursue her new career as Lady Legasus, only to come back when Cyborg goes crazy with dark magic.
- That Russian Squat Dance: Beast Boy pulls this out during the dance party in the beginning of the episode.
Recap / Teen Titans Go S 1 E 37 Legs