Girls Girls Girls
Written by Robert Berens.
Directed by Robert Singer.
Air Date: November 25, 2014.
For this episode: 8 humans and 4 demons.
For the series so far = At least 1110 angels, 1067 humans (of which 8 were witches), 176 demons, 58 vampires, 49 ghosts, 36 Jefferson Starships, 22 gods, 19 zombies, 12 werewolves, 10 hellhounds, 7 shapeshifters, 7 skinwalkers, 6 changelings, 5 djinn, 5 reapers, 4 dogs, 4 ghouls, 4 Leviathan, 2 Amazons, 2 arachnes, 2 kitsunes, 2 rugarus, 2 Thule, 2 vetalas, 1 cat, 1 crocotta, 1 deer, 1 dragon, 1 fairy, 1 familiar, 1 Khan worm, 1 lamia, the Mother of All, 1 okami, 1 phoenix, 1 pishtaco, 1 Purgatory creature, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 shojo, 1 shtriga, 1 siren, 1 Titan, 1 wendigo, 1 whore of Babylon, 1 wicked witch, and 1 wraith.
- Delayed Reaction: Castiel has one when Hannah introduces the man in their hotel room as "her husband." Castiel is completely baffled for a few seconds before he works out that Hannah means her vessel's husband, and says "Oh..."
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Rowena knows a spell that can kill demons in a way that manifests as them essentially puking their essence out of their hosts.
- Disposable Sex Worker: Two hookers are killed though two others survive.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Crowley is disgusted when he finds out that Raoul's group has been operating a brothel as a front for making deals, all in his name, since he finds sex slavery to be "tacky."
- Fake-Out Make-Out: Hannah kisses Castiel to convince Caroline's husband that Castiel is the man she left him for. There's an element of truth as far as Hannah, at least is concerned, since she undressed in front of Castiel earlier in the episode.
- Honey Trap: Demons use a brothel to get more souls.
- Neck Snap: How Raùl kills a prostitute in the opening.
- Picky People Eater: Dean reveals that Cole's father was one, or had been replaced by one.
- Put on a Bus: Hannah decides to leaves her vessel so she can be reunited with her husband.
- Really 700 Years Old: Rowena is over three hundred years old.
- Wham Line: Crowley's reaction to meeting Rowena: "Mother?"