Next: Supernatural S 06 E 14 Mannequin Three The Reckoning
Written by Andrew Dabb and Daniel Loflin.
Directed by David Barrett.
Air Date: February 11, 2011.
While Sam starts to have flashbacks from his time soulless, the brothers receive a message leading them to Bristol, Rhode Island, where Sam worked a case with their grandfather, Samuel.
For this episode = 2 Arachnes.
For the series so far = At least 440 humans (of which 6 were witches), 77 demons, 33 ghosts, 26 vampires, 19 zombies, 14 gods, 11 angels, 9 hellhounds, 7 skinwalkers, 6 changelings, 5 shapeshifters, 4 ghouls, 3 djinn, 2 Arachnes, 2 dogs, 2 werewolves, 1 crocotta, 1 dragon, 1 fairy, 1 lamia, 1 okami, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 reaper, 1 rugaru, 1 shtriga, 1 siren, 1 wendigo, 1 whore of Babylon, and 1 wraith.
- All Webbed Up: The victims of the Arachne.
- The Bait: How Soulless!Sam and Samuel used Roy.
- Don't Sneak Up On Me Like ThatSam: I almost shot you! Again!
- Fate Worse than Death: "Do I kill you, or turn you?"
- The Fettered: Sam is determined to set things right to make up for the things he did while soulless.
- Fire and Brimstone Hell: Sam remembers himself burning in Hell.
- The Glomp
- Guilt Complex
- I Told You So:Dean: I hate to say "I Told You So".Sam: You love to say "I told you so".Dean: Actually, you're right. I do love to say "I told you so".
- Ironic Echo: Sam assures the sheriff's wife that her missing husband would have died a hero. During a flashback Sam tells the sheriff he's a hero for helping stop the Arachne before shooting him.
- Kinky Cuffs
- Mercy Kill
- Must Make Amends
- Off with His Head!: "Well, I guess decapitation works." Unfortunately, Kill It with Fire doesn't.
- Person as Verb: "Let's Memento this thing."
- Really Gets Around: Soulless!Sam.
- Revenge: Turns out the sheriff is alive and wants payback.
- They Were Holding You Back:Soulless!Sam: Family just slows you down.
- Shout-Out: To Days of Our Lives, Memento, and Spider-Man.
- Trap Is the Only Option
- Whole Episode Flashback