Two And A Half Men
Written by Adam Glass.
Directed by John Showalter.
Air Date: October 1, 2010.
Sam asks Dean for help after finding a baby at the scene of its parents' murder. Dean becomes angry when he learns that his grandfather, Samuel, decided to raise the child as a hunter.
Body countFor this episode = 8 humans and 1 shapeshifter.
For the series so far = At least 418 humans (of which 6 were witches), 73 demons, 33 ghosts, 19 zombies, 13 gods, 11 vampires, 10 angels, 9 hellhounds, 6 changelings, 4 shapeshifters, 3 djinn, 2 ghouls, 2 werewolves, 2 dogs, 1 crocotta, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 reaper, 1 rugaru, 1 shtriga, 1 siren, 1 wendigo, 1 whore of Babylon, and 1 wraith.
- Acting for Two
- Bed Trick: One survivor of the shapeshifter attacks was a husband who'd moved out because his wife cheated on him, but she genuinely thought she'd been with him and the baby was his.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The Alpha effortlessly kills three hunters.
- Gender Bender: "It's a boy. Sometimes."
- Half-Human Hybrid
- He's Back: The moment Dean pulls the cover off the Impala, you know he's back in the game.
- Human Mom, Non-Human Dad: All shapeshifters.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: The hunters throw all they can at the Alpha and it simply shakes it off.
- Not So Different/You Remind Me of X: Dean acting like John when he's under stress.
- Oh, Crap!
- Parents for a Day
- Shout-Out: To the X-Men.
- Sadistic Choice: Dean has to choose between staying with Lisa and putting her and Ben in danger or abandoning them to keep them safe, but not being able to see them. Lisa suggests he continues fighting with Sam, and go home whenever he gets a chance.