In this episode, Jo helps single mother Wendy Agate handle her seven-year-old daughter's temper and misbehavior.
This episode contains examples of
- Alliterative Name: The middle child, Amie Agate.
- Family Theme Naming: Marie, Amie, and Maryann.
- Mocking Sing-Song: In one scene, Maryann does this, singing that Wendy and Amie "stink like poo".
- Jerkass Has a Point: Wendy Agate went a little overboard by calling her bratty daughter, Maryann, an "arsehole" but Maryann had been misbehaving a little too much prior to that point.
- Nice Girl: Unlike Maryann, Marie and Amie are both polite, friendly and well-behaved.
- Struggling Single Mother: Wendy who has been left to raise her children by herself and has to deal with her youngest daughter's misbehavior.