Mario stumbles across the BOOTLEG dimension and... GRAND DAD?!
Upload Date: 14 Jan 2017
This blooper contains examples of:
- Book-Ends: At the start of the blooper, Peach orders Mario to take out the trash, and he does. At the end, Peach orders him to do the same thing, and he stuffs Peach into the dumpster.
- Did You Just Punch Out Grand Dad?: Grand Dad can turn anything into a bootleg. Punching the floor once transformed the entire world into a bootleg. Mario gets turned into a bootleg - and promptly slaps Grand Dad. 1 million times.
- Dream Intro: Mario flies through the sky and lands on Battlefield, where Peach has a plate of spaghetti next to her. Peach then tells Mario to "WAKE THE FUCK UP", and Mario does.
- FaceHeel Turn: Grand Dad goes mad with power after discovering he can transform the world into bootlegs.
- Infernal Background: E.Gadd gains this when he tells Mario not to touch the painting - though Mario being Mario he decides to do it anyway.
- No Sympathy: Grand Dad mopes about going back into the real world when Mario forces him to, reflecting on how he only wanted his race to be understood. Mario essentially tells Grand Dad to suck it up before kicking him back into his realm.
- Portal Picture: E.Gadd attempted to create one based off of the paintings inside the Mario 64 castle. Oddly enough, it works... but transports whoever enters it to the bootleg world.
- Reality Is Out to Lunch: Grand Dad's bootleg world is absolutely filled with glitches and bootleg characters. This happens to the real world as well after Dad's FaceHeel Turn.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Grand Dad actually succeeds in turning everything into a bootleg, even Mario.
- Tragic Villain: Grand Dad only wanted bootlegs to be loved, and for people to understand their pain. It still doesn't excuse how he went about it.