Whilst hunting down the Skeleton King Worm, the team notices an anomaly with the Super Robot's tracking system. Upon finding nothing erroneous, to their befuddlement, they are suddenly captured by a computerized being allegedly of a dead species of mechanical life. Virused and seeking to destroy organic life, the computer attempts to assimilate Antauri whilst discarding the rest of the team, forcing them to rely on an unexpected member...
This episode provides examples of:
- And Show It to You: After blowing up the giant robot's head and tearing off its right arm, the Super Robot then digs its hand into its chest and tears out its pumping mechanism. This is the closest thing we get to a heart in the show.
- Boom, Headshot!: How the Super Robot manages to finish off the giant one.
- The Bus Came Back: After being absent for a few episodes, TV Monster returns... and gets upgraded into the Skeleton King Droid.
- Humongous Mecha: The giant robot that comes to fight the Super Robot.
- Last of His Kind: The Probe claims to be this, as its kind was wiped out by the Skeleton King Worm.
- Robotic Reveal: Antauri is revealed to be fully mechanical.