- "Fire Sale": Kootie Pie steals Mama Fireplant for her ice palace. The Mario Bros., Princess Toadstool and Yoshi try to get her back before the palace melts.
- "The Wheel Thing": The Mario Bros. introduce the automobile to Dome City which creates problems for the cave people and later becomes threatened by Kooky's latest invention.
- "Send in the Clown": Big Mouth, Kootie Pie and King Koopa bring the cave people to Neon Castle for a circus, intending to feed them to dinosaurs.
- "Ghosts 'R' Us": Yoshi must face his fears and go inside a haunted house where Wizardheimer is holding his friends hostage.
- "The Night Before Cave Christmas": Mario and Luigi introduce Cave Christmas to Dome City, but the Koopas steal their presents.
- "King Scoopa Koopa": The cave people are hooked on King Koopa's new fast food stand, oblivious that he has slipped a secret ingredient that turns them into Chickadactyls.
- "Born to Ride": Yoshi runs away from home and joins a biker gang, unaware that they plan on kidnapping the Mario Bros for King Koopa.
- "Party Line": The Mario Bros. invent the telephone for the cave people but they start hogging the lines.
- "Gopher Bash": Luigi teaches the cave people how to farm only for their harvest to be stolen by Cheatsy and his Monty Moles.
- "Rock TV": King Koopa gets the cave people addicted to television, using his programming to hypnotize them into capturing the Mario Bros.
- "The Yoshi Shuffle": Luigi is turned into an egg which the Koopas won't give back to Mario and Yoshi unless they win a football game against them.
- "A Little Learning": Hip and Hop go to Dome City's school against King Koopa's wishes.
- "Mama Luigi": Luigi tells Yoshi the story of how they first met.
Recap / Super Mario World