Airdate: Monday, February 9, 2004
Sender: Kaitlin G.
"Another Fan" named Kaitlin G. thinks that a "SUPER COOL" guy like Strong Bad should build a monument in his honor "for all to enjoy".
It also turns out that Strong Bad already has a monument in his likeness... or at least in the likeness of his right foot. The "Population: Tire" sign turns out to be part of an aborted plan to make a statue of Strong Bad (out of an assortment of random junk, including blow-pops, a "Big Green Egg" grill, and a plastic palm tree).
As Strong Bad wonders "What could possibly have distracted me from humbera hum...", we flash back to the initial construction of the monument, where Strong Bad and The Cheat have just finished the right foot part of the statue. Suddenly they're distracted by the arrival of Bubs... in the guise of the mysterious figure known as "the Thnikkaman"
Strong Bad: No way! Check it out, The Cheat. It's the Thnikkaman!
Strong Bad and The Cheat run off to meet the Thnikkaman, asking him if they can have "some". After he agrees, the Thnikkaman leaves to a chorus of "There Goes The Thnikkaman!!!"
- Brought to You by the Letter "S": The Thnikkaman has a sign with the letters "TH" written on it taped to his chest.
- Catchphrase: The Thnikkaman's appears to be "Yeah, shut up kid!"
- Continuity Nod: An Easter egg jokingly addresses Homestar's lack of pants, blaming it on him getting distracted by the Thnikkaman.
- Glasses Pull: The Thnikkaman dramatically takes off his shades while agreeing to let Strong Bad and The Cheat "have some".
- Go Look at the Distraction: Bubs' alter-ego "The Thnikkaman" seems to have this effect on everyone. When they hear his back-up singers go "Here comes the Thnikkaman!", folks drop whatever they're doing and forget about it in their rush to meet the Thnikkaman.
- Malaproper: "Techno-Chocolate Land" is a mispronunciation of "Tenochtitlan", capital of the Aztec Empire.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: "The Thnikkaman" is just Bubs wearing Cool Shades and a piece of paper with the letters "TH" taped to his chest. Strong Bad doesn't recognize Bubs even when he briefly takes off his shades.
- Phrase Catcher: The Thnikkaman's back-up singers go "Here Comes the Thnikkaman!!!" when he arrives someplace, and "There Goes the Thnikkaman!!!" when he leaves
- Shaped Like Itself: Strong Bad describes the Stop Sign, which is to be the right foot of a statute of himself, as having "all the rightness of a foot without all the footdom of a right."
- What Could Have Been: In-universe. The cinder block and stop sign was going to become a full-scale Strong Bad monument. It gets cut short when Strong Bad and The Cheat hear the Thnikkaman coming to town.