Airdate: Monday, February 24, 2003
Sender: Kyle Smith, Manhattan, Kansas
Kyle from Kansas is putting off writing an "Englilsh" paper, and wants to know if Strong Bad could do it for him.
The first order of business is an impressive title page for "A Well Thought-Out Englilsh Paper" by Kyle Smith... or Kyle "The Yellow Dart" Smith, as Strong Bad thinks Kyle can score some extra credit with a cool nickname. As Strong Bad composes a rambling three-paragraph essay on hustle and bustle, he gets side-tracked by Homestar coming in and asking if he can try and sell a half-eaten breakfast burrito on "some type of online auction". With the addition of triple-spacing and some random diagrams of eating batteries, Kyle's "Englilsh" paper is complete.
- Brick Joke: The intro for the essay Strong Bad writes ends with "It is my intention to sit down and play vide games for several hours." Strong Bad ends the e-mail with those same words.
- Comically Small Bribe: The "extra cash" included with the essay is about two dollars and fifty-three cents.
- Confusing Multiple Negatives: "Can't nobody say Strong Bad never did nothing for the peoples."
- Continuity Nod: Homestar's profile name on Some Type of Online Auction is "witchesbrew82".
- Extreme Omnivore: The diagrams in Strong Bad's essay compare eating one battery vs. eating five batteries.
- Little Known Facts: Strong Bad's "Englilsh paper" features lines such as "Since maybe like the Middle Ages, there have been many differing opinions on hustle and bustle."
- [Trope Name]: Homestar puts Strong Bad's burrito up for sale on an eBay parody called "Some Type of Online Auction".
- You Make Me Sic: Strong Bad pokes fun at Kyle for mispelling "English" as "Englilsh".