Airdate: Monday, January 20, 2003
Sender: Emily C., Ohio
Strong Bad's prowess with the ladies is called into question by Emily from "Owa-hoh", who points out the only girl ever seen hanging around Strong Bad is Marzipan, who doesn't seem to like him very much. Strong Bad instantly claims, with help from a visual aid involving repeated instant messages from "hooray4dolphins", that Marzipan can't keep her hands off him.
Strong Bad even goes so far as to visit Marzipan, who's out in the Field preparing for a "free concert for birds", to show off how much she likes him... or not, as Marzipan repeatedly disses Strong Bad and shoots down his various attempts to get her to say she likes him. It's only when Strong Bad asks "Do you don't not dislike not Strong Bad?" that Marzipan reluctantly answers yes, which Strong Bad regards as enüff prüf for "Emily from Oh-hee-oh".
- Anti-Love Song: Marzipan's song includes the lyrics "Oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah, and I really don't like him at all." She even admits it's about Strong Bad, but Strong Bad can't seem to take the hint.
- Brick Joke: Near the beginning, Strong Bad writes an email to the Cheat asking him to borrow a big knife while being bombarded by messages from "Marzipan". At the end of the cartoon, the Cheat messages Strong Bad to ask if he still needs that big knife.
- Confusing Multiple Negatives: Strong Bad uses this to trick Marzipan into saying she likes him, asking her "Do you don't not dislike not Strong Bad?"
- Continuity Nod: "hooray4dolphins" wants to know if Strong Bad is trying to fade them.
- Noodle Incident: In The Stinger, Strong Sad messages Strong Bad with a reference to "Vinegar toast? Did you really think I'd fall for that?"
- Stylistic Suck: An Easter egg features a badly-drawn "Powered by the Cheat" music video for Marzipan's "Oh Yeah Yeah" song.
- You Say Tomato: Strong Bad mispronounces Emily's home state first as "Owa-hoh", then as "Oh-hee-oh".