Airdate: Monday, February 5, 2007
Strong Bad receives an e-mail from "Nobody" asking if Strong Badia has ever had to deal with natural disasters, like "hurricanes 'n' stuff". After a brief PSA on the dangers of becoming an "anonymous apostrophe flinger", Strong Bad claims that the disasters he's had to deal with are "mostly those of a decidedly unnatural s-s-s-sort"...
Like the time Bubs was turned into a rampaging giant, interrupting Strong Bad and The Cheat's tea-time. "King Bubsgonzola Supreme" proceeds to trash Strong Badia, attack the King of Town's castle, and interrupt Marzipan's art class. Homestar, meanwhile, seems to have grabbed the wrong end of the stick, and thinks that Bubs turned everyone else in Free Country USA into ants ("That fortune cookie knew what he was talking about!").
After much heated debate, Strong Sad manages to get everyone to listen to him, and reveals a startling fact: sped-up, Bubs' roars turn out to be him shouting "Don't eat my chicken wings!" This inspires Strong Sad to feed Bubs a bowl of Kashi ("It's the culinary opposite of chicken wings"), which manages to turn everyone's favorite (and only) shady salesman back to normal. Bubs insists, however, that the chicken wings weren't what turned him into a giant ("It's kind of embarassing, but I accidentally flushed myself down the toilet while I was shaving"), he just doesn't want anyone else eating them "'Cause they mine! And they good!" As Bubs walks off into the sunset, we cut back to Strong Bad:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Strong Bad's reaction to seeing King Bubsgonzola Supreme:Strong Bad: It's a giant Bubs from outer space! Or... mutated by radiation! Or... from the depths of the ocean! Or... flushed down the toilet!
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: King Bubsgonzola Supreme is a rampaging giant version of Bubs.
- Bad Vibrations: Stuff shaking around in Strong Badia signals the arrival of King Bubsgonzola Supreme.
- Bilingual Bonus:
- The kanji that appears when Bubs is walking back into the ocean translates to "end", but as in the end of an object, not a story.
- Similarly the kanji used for 'concession' in the poster refers to the other meaning of concession (as in something you concede).
- Comically Missing the Point: Homestar somehow becomes convinced that he and the other citizens of Free Country USA have been turned into ants, rather than Bubs turning into a giant.
- Depth Deception: While giving a lesson on perspective in art, Marzipan insists "Bubs' foot isn't giant, it's just in the foreground."
- Gratuitous Japanese: Seen on a poster for "King Bubsgonzola Supreme" in an Easter egg.
- Running Gag: The second Strong Bad Email to mention "DNA evidence". Apparently, Strong Bad was the one who tampered with it.
- An Easter Egg features Puppet Homestar dressed up as "H.R. Hurricanesnstuf"
- During the meeting to decide what to do about King Bubsgonzola Supreme, Strong Bad tells Strong Sad "Cut to the chase. How do we kill it?"
- The sound effect when Bubs shrinks back to normal size may be a nod to the Rampage games.
- The scene with Bubs wading into the ocean after being turned back into normal is a parody of a similar scene shown in many Godzilla movies.
- Sewer Gator: Strong Bad theorizes that Bubs was flushed down the toilet when he lists ways he could've become King Bubsgonzola Supreme. He was right. An Easter Egg shows Strong Bad trying to invoke this on himself.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Strong Bad and the King of Town both initially attribute King Bubsgonzola Supreme's stomping around to the King of Town being in the middle of a "mega-physical" (the KOT was actually eating his own table at that point)
- That Came Out Wrong: An Easter egg has Marzipan taking Strong Bad's joke about reducing, reusing, and recycling too seriously, and trying to encourage him to recycle.Marzipan: Now let me see your cans.
Strong Bad: What?!
- Weaksauce Weakness: A bowl of Kashi turns Bubs back to normal, even though Bubs claims his chicken wings weren't what turned him into a giant.