Ahsoka, still stuck on the moon Wasskah, has come up with a plan to attack the Trandoshan hunters' ship the next time it comes in with more "prey". She, O-Mer and Jinx attack the ship and cause it to crash, rescuing the one prisoner onboard, a Wookiee named Chewbacca. He says he can build a transmitter to call for help, since his homeworld is in the same system. The transmitter shorts out while they send their message, and Jinx declares it will probably be of no use but after they leave the younglings' hideout to go after the hunters again, the transmitter starts up again, picking up a response.
The four hijack one of the hunters' vehicles to get to their flying base and attack. While Ahsoka fights their leader Garnac, O-Mer, Jinx, and Chewie deal with the rest. The other hunters seem to have them surrounded when Wookiee reinforcements arrive to help. Ahsoka kills Garnac by Force-pushing him over a balcony. They go back to the Jedi Temple, and Ahsoka is reunited with Anakin, who's relieved she's safe.
- Always a Bigger Fish: Trandoshan's are far physically superior to Ahsoka, O-Mer, and Jinx, and typically have the upper hand in melee combat. Yet they prove to be little match for Wookiees, who are (mostly) able to trounce them like nobody's business.
- Asshole Victim: Pretty much all of the Thrandoshans, though Garnac more than the rest.
- Big Damn Heroes: The Wookiee reinforcements arrive at Wasskah just in time to help the padawns when they're overpowered by the Thrandoshans.
- Blade Brake: Garnac uses a knife and his claws to resist a Force-push from Ahsoka at one point in their duel.
- The Cameo: The bounty hunters Sugi and Seripas briefly appear when the Wookies' arrive; General Tarfful hired Sugi's ship as transportation.
- Character as Himself: Chewbacca is credited like this because none of the Wookiees actually have voice actors, but Chewie is such an iconic character that it would feel jarring to have him absent.
- Destination Defenestration: Ahsoka kills the pilot of the Trandoshans' ship via Force-pushing him partially through the bridge window.
- Disney Villain Death:
- Three of the Trandoshan hunters are thrown over the railing of their flying fortress to their doom.
- Ahsoka Force-pushes Garnac out of the doors of his "throne room" and over the balcony and he lands on the lower deck of his flying fortress.
- Jedi Mind Trick: Jinx attempts this on a captured Trandoshan, but it doesn't work until Chewie punches him in the head.
- Missed Him by That Much: Chewie's transmitter picks up a response from Kashyyyk shortly after the group has left the hideout to go after the Trandoshans.
- Ominous Floating Castle: The Trandoshans' base, carrying over from the previous episode, is a large ship kept constantly hovering in the sky.
- Percussive Maintenance: Chewie clocks a captured Trandoshan over the head so Jinx's mind trick will work.
- The Precious, Precious Car: Sugi tells Tarfful that, if her ship is damaged, it'll cost him extra.
- Tempting Fate: When Ahsoka and Chewie are leaving the wreck of the Trandoshans' ship, Chewie is cautious, and Ahsoka says it's perfectly safe. Moments after they walk into the open, the lookout the Trandoshans dropped off takes a potshot at them, although he misses thanks to O-Mer and Jinx.
- The Unintelligible: Chewie, unsurprisingly. Ahsoka is the only one who can understand him.
- Waif-Fu: Ahsoka, being a Jedi, is stronger and faster than she looks and is able to physically match the much larger Garnac.