Ahsoka and Padmé face off against a shape-shifting bounty hunter.
- The Bus Came Back: Cato Parasitti Cad Bane's partner from "Holocron Heist" is the Clawdite bounty hunter, though this isn't explicitly stated in the short.
- Improbable Cover: Ahsoka improvises a cover for Padmé out of the table, and it holds up against blaster shots.
- Improvised Weapon: Padmé hits the bounty hunter over the head with a large decanter.
- Relocating the Explosion: Ahsoka cuts the bomb out of the table and throws it out the window, letting it explode harmlessly in the sky.
- Spotting the Thread: Ahsoka notices that the handmaiden is setting the table with utensils, which the delegates Padmé is entertaining don't need.
- Why Waste a Wedding?: Well, a party, but the spirit of the trope is there. After the negotiations have to be postponed, Ahsoka and Padmé dig into the food themselves. Well, more food for them.
- You Remind Me of X: Ahsoka quips that Padmé reminds her of Anakin right after she knocks the assassin unconscious.