On her way to a Jedi ceremony, Ahsoka leaps into action to stop a malfunctioning droid.
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: Ahsoka pats the alien kid on the head.
- Ash Face: No explosion involved, but Ahsoka winds up covered in soot after her battle with the droid.
- Dramatic Irony: "On the path to becoming a Jedi, you are." Ouch.
- Dudley Do-Right Stops to Help: Ahsoka is already late for the ceremony, but stops to fight the droid anyway. Yoda approves.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: Well, beads instead because she doesn't have hair, but Ahsoka gets a new Padawan braid to mark her advancement in Jedi training.
- Hypocritical Humor: Anakin reassures Yoda that Ahsoka will be there on time, when it's very clear he's the one who's panicking.
- No Waterproofing in the Future: Ahsoka defeats the droid by cutting a pipe. Then again, the droid had exposed circuits.