Sabine and Jyn accidentally meet while fleeing from stormtroopers.
- Ambiguous Time Period: Sabine reporting to Phoenix Squadron suggests that the short takes place during Season 2 or Season 3 of Rebels. The Continuity Nod to Blood Sisters suggests this takes place shortly after that episode.
- Continuity Nod: Sabine acknowledges that she used to be a loner, referencing when this topic was addressed in Blood Sisters.
- Mistaken for Terrorist: Well, shes not an active rebel, but Jyn picks up Sabines fallen piece of intel and a squad of stormtroopers come across her, mistaking her for an accomplice of Sabine.
- Not So Different: Sabine can relate to Jyn, as theyre both loners.
- One Degree of Separation: Sabine has no idea how important Jyn is (or perhaps "will be") to the rebels, particularly Saw, who she or may not have met by now. Likewise, Jyn doesn't know that Sabine is more than just some random rebel and that she's met/she'll meet Saw. Neither of them know each others names either.
- Wham Episode: This episode reveals that Sabine and Jyn met each other at least once and made somewhat of an alliance.