Star arranges a show with Pony Head's help to make Eclipsa more popular.
- Be Yourself: Eclipsa isn't upset that her performance goes over poorly, as she'd rather be hated for being herself than loved for who she pretends to be. Pony Head is confused, as she thinks the goal is to be fake and hated.
- Do Not Adjust Your Set: Seahorse hacks all the compacts in the kingdom so they have to watch Pony Head's show.
- From Bad to Worse: Pony Head's broadcast gets hundreds of down votes and no up votes. Eclipsa's performance briefly catches their attention, but then gets ten times as many down votes and no up votes (not until they stop looking, anyway).
- Happy Ending Override: Any positive press Eclipsa might have garnered from the broadcast is overshadowed by Seahorse hijacking their phones to play it, making them all want their money back.
- Humans Through Alien Eyes: Kelley has apparently been watching human TV, but mistakenly thought cooking shows were fake and professional wrestling was real. She's rather upset when Marco disavows her of the latter.
- It's All About Me: Pony Head, as usual, makes the broadcast all about her, even though the original purpose was for Eclipsa to communicate to her people.
- Not Helping Your Case: Pony Head keeps making the broadcast about her, and Seahorse hacked all the compacts that all the consumers protested wanting refunds.
- Pac Man Fever: Exaggerated; the episode opens with a Mewman furiously button-mashing to play a v e r y slow and simple game of Snake.
- "Ray of Hope" Ending: Eclipsa failed to sway most of the Mewmans to her favor thanks to Pony Head's and Seahorse's antics, but one little girl is shown to like her song and give her an approval point. Looks like Eclipsa is reaching the youth of Mewni after all.