Air Date: February 17, 2014
A giant super goo bubble has formed over Goo Lagoon, scaring Bikini Bottom!
"It Came from Goo Lagoon" contains example of:
- Either/Or Title: SpongeBob vs the Goo.
- Healing Factor: SpongeBob grows a new one after his old hands got covered in goo.
- Mundane Made Awesome: This episode starts off slow, but once Plankton gets involved with the plot, it becomes this trope. The second act of this episode is mainly action packed.
- Mundane Utility: Sandy uses rockets on her sub in case she gets stuck in traffic.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "Howdy, SpongeBlob! I'm so glad you could stick around."