Written by Kyle McCulloch (Patrick! The Game) / Kaz (The Sewers of Bikini Bottom)
Storyboard by Fred Osmond (Patrick! The Game) / Lynne Naylor (The Sewers of Bikini Bottom)
Animation Directors: Alan Smart and Tom Yasumi
Airdate: November 11, 2015
Patrick! The Game contains examples of:
- Board Games: The episode is about SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward playing a board game that Patrick creates.
- Butt-Monkey: Squidward has the worst luck while playing the game. He continuously lands in jail.
- Catch-22 Dilemma: Squidward can't roll the dice when he's in jail, and the only way to get out is to roll a 6. Fortunately, Patrick realizes it and makes up another rule to get out of jail.
- Idea Bulb: Patrick's head had a miniature version of him indicating of giving ideas.
- Jerkass: Squidward spent most of the episode not wanting to take part of Patricks game. He does make fun of it a couple times, in which Sandy threatens him.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Squidward gets sent to jail for real after destroying the game.
- Running Gag: Patrick inventing new rules for the game.
- Shout-Out: Most of Patrick's game are shoutouts to board game methods. When Patrick finishes making his game, its a reference to Frankenstein.
The Sewers of Bikini Bottom contains examples of:
- Absurdly Spacious Sewer
- Cassandra Truth: Charlton Hawkfish.
- Continuity Nod: SpongeBob has a to do list and some of them refers to the previous episodes such as Chocolate with Nuts, Sandys Rocket, Mooncation, etc.
- Cutting Corners: Mentioned by Charlton a couple times.
- Eye Scream: Another one for Squidward in this season. This time, lampreys attack his eyes.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: SpongeBob's to do list has many silly items on it. These include "take road trip to the moon" and "wear all my socks at once."
- Large Ham: Charlton Hawkfish.
- MacGuffin: The Krabby Patty secret formula.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Squidward says most of the phrase after accidentally flushing down the secret formula.
- Not So Above It All: Squidward actually joins SpongeBob flushing stuff down the toilet.
- Oh, Crap!: When SpongeBob and Squidward realize that the secret formula was flushed into the sewers.
- Serious Business: Charlton Hawkfish takes sewers very seriously, and is outraged at the idea of cutting corners on plumbing systems.