SpongeBob tries to remove a barnacle from Pearl's face.
Barnacle Face contains examples of:
- Chekhov's Gun: The diamond room in Krabs's house. At the end of the episode, SpongeBob uses diamonds from the exact same room to cover Pearl's barnacles.
- Rise of Zitboy: Pearl's barnacle is the whale equivalent to a human zit.
Patrick pet-sits Gary while SpongeBob is at his Grandma's birthday party, but Patrick proves to be horrible at such.
Pet Sitter Pat
Pet Sitter Pat contains examples of:
- Ageless Birthday Episode: SpongeBob is invited to his grandmother's birthday. All was said about her age was "turning...even older".
- Babysitter from Hell: Patrick is portrayed in this light.
- Butt-Monkey: Gary until in the end of the episode where he's reading a book to Patrick.
- Easily Forgiven: In spite of being horribly neglected and nearly killed by Patrick, Gary reads him a bedtime story at the end of the episode.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: Patrick's idea for giving Gary a bath is by using a flamethrower.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The last time SpongeBob calls Patrick, he realizes something is wrong forcing him to cut Grandmas party short and head back home.
- Took a Level in Dumbass: Patrick, for the umpteenth time.
- Tyop on the Cover: The book titled 'Snail Tails', which actually had the correct spelling on Spongebob's list of things to do with Gary.