- Release Date: September 11, 2010
SpongeBob buys a Krabby Kiddie Meal with Patrick, and Mr. Krabs gives them both a toy, in which they have to share. When this all doesn't go as expected, they end up having a non stop fight about it.
"Yours, Mine and Mine" contains examples of:
- An Aesop:
- Sharing is hard at first, but it's important to understand what it is.
- You shouldn't even let sharing a simple thing get in the way of your friendship.
- All Take and No Give: Patrick's idea of what "sharing" means — SpongeBob paying for his stuff while he keeps them all to himself.
- Big "NO!": By SpongeBob when Patrick eats the toy, which immediately summons Mr. Krabs over to resolve the feud.
- Everyone Has Standards: As greedy as Krabs is, even he is appalled by the duo's petty fight.
- Feud Episode: Between SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Gone Horribly Right: SpongeBob introducing the concept of sharing goes to Patrick's head and eventually refuses to share himself.
- High-Pressure Emotion: SpongeBob's body rips apart to the sound of a steam engine whistle in frustration with Patrick refusing to share Patty Pal.
- Hypocritical Humor: When Patrick decides the money is "all on him this time", he takes SpongeBob's wallet and says, "Have you learned nothing about sharing?".
- If I Can't Have You...: Patrick eats the toy so SpongeBob can't have it.
- Jerkass Ball: Patrick's pettiness has been taken to extreme lengths here for the sake of the episode. He even learns nothing by the end of the episode.
- Karma Houdini: Patrick gets no fitting punishments for his selfishness.
- Never My Fault:Patrick: SpongeBob wouldn't let me play with it!SpongeBob: All because you had it all night!
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Mr. Krabs calls out SpongeBob and Patrick for fighting over Patty Pal.Mr. Krabs: All this brawling is over a toy?! You two shouldn't let a little trinkle between youse! You should be ashamed of yourselves.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Mr. Krabs becomes one in the end when he resolves SpongeBob and Patrick's argument by giving them each a new Patty Pal.
- Spoiled Brat: When Mr. Krabs manufactures a Patty Pal toy for Patrick and SpongeBob to share, Patrick goes out of his way to keep the toy for himself. Patrick has always been a Manchild and has had selfish tendencies before, but here, those traits are taken Up to Eleven, to the point of being a whiny jerk who complains when he doesn't get his way. He even goes as far as to eat the toy, screaming if he can't have it, no one does.
- Ungrateful Bastard: SpongeBob pays for Patrick's meal when Patrick couldn't afford it, yet Patrick does not repay SpongeBob in any way.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Mr. Krabs felt this way toward SpongeBob and Patrick, realizing the toy caused them to fight.
Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob to a cheapskate convention to prove how miserly Mr. Krabs truly is in front of the rest of the other crabs.
"Kracked Krabs" contains examples of:
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Mr. Krabs' video has him scamming the customers into paying a dollar per footstep, Beuford's video has him scanning a grocery three times because it's "three times the flavor", and Dwight's video has him tie used toilet paper onto a clean roll.
- Coin-on-a-String Trick: Mr. Krabs and the other crabs do this when tipping the bell boys at the hotel.
- Cranium Compartment: SpongeBob literally "peels" his brain by ripping the top of his head apart, revealing the brain underneath.
- Exact Words: In Buford Barganbottom's video, he scans a grocery three times, because the label reads "Three times the flavor".
- Hammerspace: Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob manages to squeeze into an envelope, resulting in it being very heavy when they go to the convention.
- Kick the Dog: Mr. Krabs making customers pay in order to move one step.
- Schmuck Bait: In Mr. Krabs' video, he tricks customers into thinking he is selling free krabby patties, then when they enter he charges them a dollar per footstep taken.
- Secret Handshake: The Cheapskate one is done by Mr. Krabs and another attendee.
- Rule of Three: Three crabs (Mr. Krabs included) have been nominated for Cheapest Krab.