Gramma's Secret Recipe
Aired: July 6, 2010
Plankton disguises himself as SpongeBob's grandma in his latest attempt to get closer to the secret formula.
"Gramma's Secret Recipe" contains examples of:
- False Teeth Tomfoolery: Plankton steals his grandmother's false teeth and wears them for most of the episode. They fall out a couple times while he talks.
- Needlework Is for Old People: SpongeBob brings Plankton to a knitting circle.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Planktons grandma disguise manages to fool SpongeBob all the way.
- Plot Hole: Viewers question why Plankton didnt steal the formula like in his imagination spot, rather than pass off as SpongeBobs grandma.
- Too Dumb to Live: Considering that his grandmother appeared back in season 2 at this time, SpongeBob easily brought into Plankton's grandma disguise.
The Cent of Money
Aired: July 7, 2010
Mr. Krabs uses Gary to find loose change.
"The Cent of Money" contains examples of:
- Accidental Misnaming: Mr. Krabs doesn't get Gary's name right. He even calls Gary a sneagal rather than a snail.
- An Aesop: Don't use anyone to your advantage to get something you want.
- Big "NO!": Mr. Krabs does this after the doctor tells him that he has to pay the bill with the change he collected.
- Butt-Monkey: Gary.
- Disguised in Drag: To hide from the cops, Mr. Krabs dresses up as a woman and hides Gary under his dress to look pregnant.
- Kick the Dog: Krabs dragged Gary around town, continuously injuring Gary with magnetically attracted coins, all the while stealing from people. When Gary is injured, Krabs didn't care and said he looked fine.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Mr. Krabs gets crushed by a wave of coins, sending him to the hospital, in which he has to pay all of the coins for the hospital bill.
- Papa Wolf: SpongeBob finds out what Mr. Krabs is doing to Gary and is furious with him for putting him through pain just to attract the coins.
- Selective Magnetism: As the result of Gary swallowing a fridge magnet, he can only attract coins for the sake of the plot's convenience.