No Hat for Pat
Patrick gets a job as the Krusty Krab's falling-down comedian in order to get a Krusty Krab hat.
"No Hat for Pat" contains examples of:
- Break the Cutie: Happens to Patrick after Mr. Krabs fires him and taking away his hat. Luckily, SpongeBob cheers him up and allows him to wear his hat.
- Comedic Sociopathy: The Bikini Bottomites most certainly qualify. They enjoy the pain and suffering of others that they would pay for it.
- Hates Everyone Equally: Squidward utters this after watching the customers entertained by Patrick repeatedly falling down on his head.Squidward: It's official. I hate everyone.
- Jerkass: Mr. Krabs.
- Overly Long Gag: Patrick constantly falling down. It turns out in the end it's the hat that made him fall.
Toy Store of Doom
SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally get locked in a new toy store overnight.
"Toy Store of Doom" contains examples of:
- Eye Scream: When SpongeBob and Patrick run out of the Toy Barrel after being stuck inside all night, their eyes are visibly smoking.
- Get Out!: When Squidward finds SpongeBob and Patrick in his house:SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward. Can you think of anything fun we can do?
Squidward: Get out!
Patrick: We hadn't thought of that one.
- Manchild: SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Small Name, Big Ego:SpongeBob: It was nice knowing you...pal.Patrick: I know. I'm an interesting guy.