Krabby Patty Creature Feature
A new secret Krabby Patty formula has disastrous results for Bikini Bottom, and only SpongeBob can save the day.
Krabby Patty Creature Feature contains examples of:
- Body Horror: Almost everyone in Bikini Bottom gets turned into a horrifying Krabby Patty monster. And we get to see every grotesque detail of their transformations.
- Elite Zombie: When Bubble Bass turns, he has double the girth, meat and teeth than any of the others. Plankton ends up the inverse.
- Enemy Mine: Plankton was willing to team up with SpongeBob once he sees the zombie apocalypse for himself, but it's too late when he is distracted by Karen being captured and he himself gets captured as well by Mrs. Puff and turned into one of them.
- Halloween Episode:
- Let's Meet the Meat: All Krabby Patty Creatures want others to eat from their burger-bodies. It's how The Virus spreads.Krabby Patty Creature: BITE MY BUNS.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: Plankton's chum is what's able to stop the zombie apocalypse as SpongeBob feeds it to the zombies, allowing them to vomit the zombie patty formula out of their systems.
- Our Zombies Are Different: The Krabby Patty Creatures can sluggishly talk, express themselves and seem vaguely aware of their situation. Also, they're, y'know, giant living burger-fish.
- Technically Living Zombie: The Creatures are all living beings. Their bodies just undergo burger mutation. After eating Plankton's Chum, they're cured like it never happened. Except for Patrick, who everyone ends up forgetting about.
- Two Beings, One Body: One Creature demonstrates an ability to fuse with a victim after it feeds itself to them in one gulp, re-spawning immediately as a gestalt of both.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Krabs and Sandy's attempts to make a new Krabby Patty secret formula end up transforming the town into the Creatures instead.
- Skewed Priorities: A police officer is seen on-break in his car when he's warned of the Creatures. He's more annoyed than terrified when three of the Creatures attempt to cap-size his vehicle.Officer: Aw, come on! Not right now! I'm on my break!
- Viral Transformation: Shown in shocking detail when Mr. Krabs. Squidward and Sandy end up infected. All of them grow seeds on their backs as their bodies swell or stretch into burger-like forms. Some Creatures later in the episode drool mustard.
- Wouldn't Hurt a Child: Played With. While the Creatures have no problems infecting and converting a child that falls into their midst, none of them use physical force to do so.
- Zombie Apocalypse: This episode is a parody of this trope, natch.
- The End... Or Is It?: Patrick goes back to being a zombie again and threatens the audience.
Mr. Krabs and Plankton have to take boating school classes. Thankfully, SpongeBob's there to show them the ropes.
Teacher's Pests contains examples of:
- Apple For Teacher: Exaggerated when Mr. Krabs and Plankton force-feed Mrs. Puff various fruits to get on her good side. At one point, Plankton pours a bagful of apple seeds down her throat, resulting in an entire apple tree growing from inside her.
- Body Horror: After SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, and Plankton are caught in an explosion, they wake up in the hospital where the doctor reveals that due to being unable to determine which body part goes where, the three had been sewn together. Plankton is now replacing one of Mr. Krabs' eyes, and Mr. Krabs' head is sewn to SpongeBob, who's missing the top of his head where his eyes normally are.
- The Good Noodle Board from "New Starfish Student" makes a reappearance.
- The ending, where SpongeBob, Plankton, and Mr. Krabs are attached together after an explosion, is a reference to the ending of "SquidBob TentaclePants", albeit cartoonier and less grotesque.
- Circling Birdies: When Mr. Krabs and Plankton complain about wanting Good Noodle stars, a fed up Mrs. Puff shouts, "You want stars? I'll give you stars!" and hits Mr. Krabs and Plankton with a tree, causing them to they see circling stars. SpongeBob, deciding he wants some as well, drops a tree on his head until he sees stars and Mrs. Puff takes them away.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Plankton insults Krabs by telling him to "get bent".
- I Can't Believe I'm Saying This: Mrs. Puff says this when she gets tired of Mr. Krabs and Plankton destroying the boats with their competing.Mrs. Puff: Now these are my last boats and if you wreck 'em, none of you will pass my class. I can't believe I'm saying this, but be more like SpongeBob. He hasn't acted out once.
- Medium-Shift Gag: After SpongeBob lightly crashes his boat into Mr. Krabs and Plankton, it results in a live-action nuclear explosion.
- Series Continuity Error:
- Mr. Krabs somehow doesn't recognize Mrs. Puff, despite meeting her in "Krusty Love" and has been secretly dating her for 16 years as of "Whirlybrains".
- SpongeBob is shown to have no stars on the Good Noodle board, but in "New Student Starfish", he has loads of stars.