No Pictures Please
Patrick becomes a tour guide and shows a tourist around Bikini Bottom.
No Pictures Please contains examples of:
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Squidward angrily slams one of the flowers in the sky.
- Brick Joke: A man says that Patrick was "trying to eat his mailbox!" A mailbox with a bite mark in it appears in SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- Catch Phrase: Rube's is "amazing!"
- Glove Slap: Patrick is angry that the bus depot doesn't sell balloons, so he puts on two gloves, then pulls one of them off and slaps the ticket clerk with it.
- High-Pressure Emotion: Squidward's entire body turns red with rage when he sees Patrick and Rube in his bathroom while he was taking a shower.
- Out of Focus: SpongeBob only appears twice in this episode.
- Potty Emergency: Once the bus stops, the people on it instantly run towards the bathroom.
- Scary Flashlight Face: Patrick shines a flashlight in his face while he talks about "this hole he dug yesterday."
- Shout-Out: This episode takes place in "The Tidal Zone," a parody of The Twilight Zone.
- The "Kissing Stone of the Ancients" is a parody of the the Blarney Stone.
- The Man in the Mirror Talks Back: Patrick looks in the bus's window and his reflection gets an idea.Patrick's reflection: I could be a tour guide!
Patrick: Ooh, I could be a tour guide?
Patrick's reflection: That's what I said!
Stuck on the Roof
SpongeBob struggles to live his life once his fear of heights prevents him from getting off the roof.
Stuck on the Roof contains examples of:
- Buried Alive: Squidward is still in the old Krusty Krab when it gets pushed underground by the new one.
- Lampshade Hanging: When a rain storm starts while everyone is on the roof, a customer starts to say, "Rain? But we're under-" before being blown away by the wind.
- One Episode Fear: This is the only episode in which SpongeBob is afraid of heights.
- Shaking the Rump: SpongeBob does this while dancing.