Mustard O' Mine
When the Krusty Krab runs out of mustard, Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to dig up some more.
Mustard O' Mine contains examples of:
- Ash Face: SpongeBob has this when he strikes hot sauce in the mines.
- Cassandra Truth: The prospector tries to warn them against mining out the mustard, claiming it's on a pressure geyser and will blow. But Squidward accuses him of trying to take the mustard for himself.
- Dramatic Thunder: Occurs while the prospector is warning everyone of the mummy's curse.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: This bit while the three are riding an escalator into the mines:(A group of coal miners going up the escalator)SpongeBob: Coal miners.(A bad smell hits them and they see a group of sulfur miners go up the escalator)Patrick: Sulfur miners.(A group of kids go up the escalator.)SpongeBob: Unaccompanied miners.(A drummer goes up the escalator and does a Rimshot)
- Worthless Yellow Rocks: SpongeBob and Patrick react in disappointment when they dig up gold nuggets and diamonds in the mine. Squidward excitedly tries to find some, but doesn't have any luck.
SpongeBob and Sandy have to collect Krabby Patty ingredients, but Plankton follows their every step.
Shopping List contains examples of:
- All for Nothing: SpongeBob and Sandy managed to retrieve all the items on the list, but they end up getting stolen by Plankton. To top it off, Mr. Krabs reveals that it wasn't even a real list of krabby patty ingredients.
- And This Is for...: After finding all the ingredients on the shopping list was fake, Sandy beats Mr. Krabs up while saying "This is for my tail! This is for almost getting us killed!" She then walks out of his office while carrying a bag of money, saying, "And this is for my submarine, Matilda!"
- Batman Gambit: Krabs intentionally sends SpongeBob on a wild goose chase for bogus ingredients, correctly predicting that Plankton would follow and eventually steal said bogus ingredients. While his rival was busy, Krabs went down to the Barg-N-Mart and got the actual ingredients for the formula.
- Call-Back: A Yeti Krab makes a return in this episode.
- While at the mountain where the Yeti Krab lives, the graves of Dirty Dan and Pinhead Larry can be seen.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: SpongeBob finds a picture of a dollar with a bikini on it on the back of the eponymous list. Complete with a wolf whistle.
- "Shaggy Dog" Story: After SpongeBob and Sandy get all the ingredients on the list, Plankton manages to steal them all. Sandy then has to give the fur on her tail to yeti krab, who is angry at having his hair stolen by them and Plankton. When SpongeBob tells Mr.Krabs what happened, he reveals that he gave them a fake shopping list, so he can shop for the real ingredients without Plankton following him. Sandy is not amused about Mr. Krabs putting their lives in danger for nothing.
- Wild Goose Chase: Mr. Krabs reveals that he gave SpongeBob a list of fake krabby patty ingredients so that Plankton will follow him, and he can go get he real ingredients undetected.