SpongeBob and Patrick become trapped in an alternate dimension where anything they draw comes to life.
Doodle Dimension contains examples of:
- Blank White Void: The eponymous Doodle Dimension.
- Canon Immigrant: Doodle versions of Mr. Krabs and Sandy have appeared before in several video games.
- The Cameo: Showrunner Vincent Waller makes a brief cameo as an angry cowboy.
- A Day in the Limelight: For DoodleBob.
- Sequel Episode: Can be considered one for "Frankendoodle," DoodleBobs introductory episode.
- Series Continuity Error: When Patrick draws DoodleBob, neither he nor SpongeBob seem to recognise DoodleBob, despite what happened in "Frankendoodle."
- The End: One of the few episodes to end in one.
Moving Bubble Bass
SpongeBob and Patrick help Bubble Bass move out of his mother's basement.
Moving Bubble Bass contains examples of:
- Basement-Dweller: Bubble Bass is revealed to have been living in his mother's basement. The episode's events center around him moving out of his mother's basement in order to live with his grandmother; by moving into her basement.
- A Day in the Limelight: For Bubble Bass, the picky customer from "Pickles". Subverted, as the episode mostly focuses on SpongeBob and Patrick moving his furniture, rather than Bubble Bass himself.
- Dope Slap: SpongeBob nails Patrick with one after the latter gets distracted by the idea of Bubble Bass' free lunch one too many times.
- Failed a Spot Check: SpongeBob and Patrick both fail to notice Bubble Bass' house right across the bridge from them, even though Bubble Bass himself is clearly waiting outside for them.
- Fat Bastard: Bubble Bass.
- Hidden Depths:
- The start of the episode reveals that Bubble Bass fantasizes about having his own talk show called Snark Chat with Bubble Bass.
- In a Freeze-Frame Bonus moment, during the scene where Patrick packs away Bubble Bass' toilet, a picture on the wall reveals that Bubble Bass has graduated from university.
- Bubble Bass, due to tricking SpongeBob and Patrick into moving his furniture, and eating the lunches he promised the two. Laser-Guided Karma gets him in the end.
- Lady Upturn refuses to move a few feet in order to let SpongeBob and Patrick pass.
- Laser-Guided Karma:
- Bubble Bass promises SpongeBob and Patrick free lunches as rewards for helping him move; Bubble Bass soon fakes breaking his back to make the duo do the heavy lifting for him, and he later eats the lunches he promised them. SpongeBob and Patrick inadvertently destroy several of Bubble Bass' belongings while packing them up, ruins his mother's house, and accidentally pack his mother with his belongings, who then packs him into a box and starts ramming him into stuff as payback for what she had to endure.
- After Lady Upturn steps on Patrick and leaves her high-heel in his mouth, she is soon flattened by Bubble Bass' furniture, giving Patrick the opportunity to step on her and leave her high-heel in her mouth.
- Kick the Dog: After risking life and limb to move Bubble Bass' furniture to his grandmother's house, SpongeBob and Patrick find out that the lunches promised to them were eaten by Bubble Bass.
- Mundane Made Awesome: SpongeBob and Patrick show how moving someone's furniture can become quite an adventure.
- Oh, Crap!: Many.
- SpongeBob and Patrick have several over the course of the episode, from losing control of Bubble Bass' furniture and barely stopping it from crashing into traffic to the bridge falling apart while the babies and Lady Upturn weigh the bridge's rope down.
- Lady Upturn, when she realises that Bubble Bass' furniture is about to run her over.
- Bubble Bass has one when he realises that his mother was part of the furniture that SpongeBob and Patrick packed up.
- Rich Bitch: Lady Upturn.
- Sudden Name Change: The rich fish was called Ms. Mildred when she was introduced; now her name is Lady Upturn the 333rd.
- Synchro-Vox: Happens when Patrick threatens Bubble Bass after the latter reveals that he ate the lunches he promised.
- Patrick: If my friend SpongeBob doesn't get his free lunch, (sudden live-action face closeup) THINGS ARE GONNA GET CRAZY.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: While Lady Upturn did show some signs of snobbishness in "Krusty Katering", she was never outright mean. In this episode, she is so full of herself that she refuses to move a few feet in order to let SpongeBob and Patrick pass.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Bubble Bass fakes breaking his back in order to make SpongeBob and Patrick do all the dirty work for him.