SpongeBob and Patrick exchange tiny living versions of themselves.
"Fun-Sized Friends" contains examples of:
- Green Around the Gills: Happens to Squidward when he sees SpongeBob and Patrick create tiny versions of themselves.
- Iris Out: How the episode ends.
- Speaking Simlish: Tiny SpongeBob and Tiny Patrick speak like this.
Grandmum's the Word
Plankton convinces SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs to let him pretend to be the owner of the Krusty Krab when his grandmother comes for a visit.
"Grandmum's the Word" contains examples of:
- Crush Filter: Happens when Grandma Plankton sees Squidward for the first time.
- Did Not See That Coming: Grandma Plankton stealing the formula was something not even Plankton knew was gonna happen.
- Dirty Old Woman: Plankton's grandma gets a crush on Squidward and at one point imagines him being her slave.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: When Plankton's grandmother is getting away with the formula and Plankton is barely holding on to it, she kicks Plankton, causing him to fall. He lands on a ketchup packet, causing ketchup to splatter everywhere, making it look like he violently splattered on the ground.
- Given Name Reveal: The first name of Plankton's grandmother is revealed to be Lily.
- Imagine Spot: Plankton's grandma has one after she steals the formula where she has taken over the Krusty Krab, the whole town grovels before her, and Squidward is her slave.
- Maintain the Lie: The plot of the episode revolves around Plankton trying to fool his grandma into thinking he owns the Krusty Krab.
- Puppy-Dog Eyes: Plankton does this to show his "sincere face". He does it again to convince Mr. Krabs to let his grandma take a picture with the secret formula.