Cuddle E. Hugs
After eating a moldy Krabby Patty, SpongeBob begins seeing a giant, fluffy hamster, and is saddened when he discovers that no on else can see his new friend.
"Cuddle E. Hugs" contains examples of:
- Call-Back: Sandy makes an imaginary rainbow in the same manner SpongeBob did in "Idiot Box".
- Evil Laugh: Cuddle E. Hugs does this when he starts eating everyone.
- Green Around the Gills: Happens to anyone who eats the moldy krabby patty.
- Hallucinations: Turns out, Cuddle E. Hugs is just an imaginary friend hallucinated by anyone who eats the moldy patty.
- Mysterious Middle Initial: When SpongeBob asks Cuddle E. Hugs why he ate everyone, Cuddle E. Hugs explains that it's because the "E" in his name stands for "Eat".
- Nightmare Face: Cuddle E. Hugs makes one when he starts eating everyone at the Krusty Krab.
- Not-So-Imaginary Friend: When SpongeBob tries to introduce Cuddle E. Hugs to anyone, they assume he's just an imaginary friend SpongeBob made up since he's the only who can see him. But when anyone eats the same moldy krabby patty that SpongeBob ate, they are all able to see and interact with Cuddle E. Hugs.
- Punny Name: Cuddle E. Hugs is a pun on the phrase cuddly hugs.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Upon entering the Krusty Krab to see everyone hallucinating, a disturbed Squidward quietly leaves and says, "Back to bed."
- Slasher Smile: Cuddle E. Hugs sports one a couple times, especially when his true intentions are revealed.
- Special Guest: Jeff Garlin as Cuddle E. Hugs.
Pat the Horse
Patrick wants to be a horse.
"Pat the Horse" contains examples of:
- Cheaters Never Prosper: Mr. Krabs's attempts to cheat during the race, cause him to come in last place. However, it turns out Patrick ate the patty SpongeBob was supposed to deliver, causing them to lose and Mr. Krabs and Squidward to win.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Mr. Krabs makes Squidward wear a bridle and pretend to be a horse, leading to this suggestive exchange:Mr. Krabs: Hey, get your mule away from my show pony! This here's a Thoroughbred.
Squidward: Huh? *Mr. Krabs lifts him up*
Mr. Krabs: Look at that flank. *stretches Squidward forward* Get a load of those locks. Not to mention that loin, eh?
Squidward: Oh, yeah. I'm a ''real stud.''
- Hurricane of Puns: Squidward makes a series of horse puns after seeing Patrick as a horse.
- Literal-Minded: During the race, Mr. Krabs yells "Eat my dust!" It then shows SpongeBob eating through the dust cloud with a fork and knife.
- Loophole Abuse: Mr. Krabs claims that Squidward's contract stating that he can "work him like a horse" means that he can make Squidward act like a horse and give kiddie rides.
- Ow, My Body Part!: Happens when Patrick bucks some kids off his back. One of them shouts, "My wittle leg!"
- Running Gag: A street cleaner following someone pretending to be a horse with a broom and pooper scooper.