SpongeBob fears that he is allergic to his pineapple house and Squidward offers to help him find a new home and trouble ensues.
Unreal Estate contains examples of:
- Banana Peel: One of the houses Squidward offers to SpongeBob is a giant banana, but he finds he cannot leave the house without slipping on a peel.
- Fat Slob: SpongeBob becomes one when he is shown living in a chicken parmesan club hero sandwich due to eating parts of the house.
- Man on Fire: One of the houses Squidward offers SpongeBob is a giant hot pepper. When SpongeBob emerges from the front door, his whole body is on fire and needs to be put out with a fire extinguisher.
- Medium Blending: One of the houses Squidward shows SpongeBob is a castle inside an aquarium- which also resides in a seafood restaurant. SpongeBob rejects the house, claiming it to be in a "bad neighborhood".
- Opening Shout-Out: The intro repeats a few times as SpongeBob briefly imagines himself living in a few different houses. The first is a banana, followed by a hot pepper, followed by a chicken Parmesan club. In each situation he finds something wrong. He slips on a banana peel in the banana, comes out of the hot pepper on fire, and become fat and obese within the chicken club. He rejects all three houses.
- Pepper Sneeze: Squidward does this by putting pepper all over SpongeBob's house to trick him into thinking he's allergic to his pineapple house.
- Plot Allergy: Squidward tricks SpongeBob into believing that he is allergic to his pineapple in order to make him want to move.
Squidward plans to get a nose job at the hospital and SpongeBob decides to tag along.
Code Yellow contains examples of:
- Black Comedy: SpongeBob performs surgery on Squidward by chopping him up with a spatula, causing him to squirt ink (in place of blood), accidentally pull out his heart, and chopping him up into sushi.
- Body Horror: SpongeBob chops of Squidward into sushi at one point, and gives him his normal nose back at the cost of his arms and legs.
- Fainting: One of the doctors faints at the end upon finding out that SpongeBob isn't a real doctor.
- Friendly Tickle Torture: SpongeBob tickles a catfish to make him spit out his keys, curing him of his sore throat.
- Gross-Up Close-Up: A close up of Squidward's nose, showing why he wants a nose job.
- Instant Sedation: A nurse sedates Squidward before surgery when he tries to protest about SpongeBob performing his surgery.
- Medium Blending: One of the new nose's SpongeBob gives Squidward is a live-acting squid.