Kenny is the first to get a Playstation Portable and soon becomes obsessed with it. He later dies via car accident; however, this is the will of god. Despite not being a Mormon he's brought up there to be their Keanu Reeves and help them beat Hell, since they're heavily outnumbered. Unfortunately, a doctor manages to resurrect Kenny in a vegetable like state. The rest of the plot revolves around Cartman campaigning to have Kenny taken off life support, so he can get Kenny's PSP. Kyle and Stan try to keep Kenny from being killed by putting him on national news. Angels and demons try to influence whether Kenny lives or dies, since Kenny is an incredibly awesome strategist.
In the end the last page of Kenny's will is found, and what he wants if he were in a vegetative state is revealed. He wants... for them to never let anyone see him in a coma on national television. Realizing how hyped they made this, Kyle and Stan relent and let Kenny die. Kenny returns to Heaven just in time to stop Hell from wiping the floor with them. He's given a Keanu Reeves Statue.
- Art Evolution: Satan's character model is updated to be more detailed and realistic.
- Character Tic: Every time Michael is shown strategizing on the marker board, he perioidically takes a long whiff of the marker, possibly because it's the closest thing to something even remotely intoxicating in Heaven.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: "If I should ever be in a vegetative state and kept alive on life support, please... for the love of God, don't ever show me in that condition on ... national ... television..."
- Fate Worse than Death: Kenny's coma, since his soul can't get into heaven. Kenny's parents debate whether or not it's right to keep him alive.
- Jerk with a Heart of Jerk: Cartman wants to end Kenny's suffering and let his soul rest in peace... just so he can have his PSP.
- The Legions of Hell: Thanks to God's selective nature of keeping only Mormons in heaven, they greatly outnumber heaven's forces.
- My God, What Have I Done?: When the last page of Kenny's will is finally read, everyone is horrified at how their actions have contributed to the massive media circus that's been made of his condition. Even Cartman legitimately looks guilty and exits Kenny's hospital room with the others.
- Offscreen Moment of Awesome: Heaven's army defeats Hell's offscreen outnumbered a million to one.
- Product Placement: The Playstation Portable plays a central role in this episode.
- Spiteful Will: Downplayed Trope. Kenny uses his will to give Cartman one final insult, but gives him the PSP he wanted anyway.
- Sympathy for the Devil: In his will, Kenny states he thought Cartman was an idiot, but felt sorry for him, eventually giving him his PSP out of pity.
- Take Our Word for It: Instead of showing the epic battle between the forces of Heaven and Hell, it only consists of a shot of Kenny playing the golden PSP and Michael hyping the hell out of its stated epicness.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Kenny is hit by an ice cream truck and is kept on life support until it's discovered in his will that he doesn't want to be put in a vegetative state for all to see.