On the same night as the previous two episodes, Kyle and Ike have plans of their own. They're headed to a Jew Scout camp, where there is to be a celebration of the impending meteor shower. Before the Broflovskys can leave home, however, Kenny comes calling with no one with whom to spend the evening. Gerald and Shelia hesitantly allow him to come along, and they drop the boys off before joining the Marshes' meteor shower party.
Meanwhile, an elder at the Jew Scout meeting has defected and is planning to sic Haman on Moses and the other Jews...
- Absentee Actor: This episode does not feature Stan Marsh or Eric Cartman. It is also the first time Cartman has been absent for two consecutive episodes.
- Beary Friendly: A Grizzly Bear picks off Kenny and the Squirts and hauls them all to her cave one by one. it turns out that it was her cub's birthday, and she brought the kids over to play.
- Big "NO!": Four times in a row: First Kyle when Kenny makes a Heroic Sacrifice to stop Haman, then Haman when Moses escapes the conch shell, then anti-semetic Rabbi Garth screams it twice when he realizes his plans have been foiled.
- Blatant Lies: Gerald tells Kyle to play up Squirts so Ike will take interest in it.Kyle: What, you want me to lie?
Gerald: Yeah, lie.
- Heroic Sacrifice: This time around, Kenny dies when he breaks a conch shell open with his head, but it frees Moses from entrapment and saves the Scout group.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: One of the Jew Scout leaders, Elder Garth, claims to represent a sect of anti-Semities.
- Nothing Can Save Us Now: All seems lost when the Jew Scouts and their leaders are trapped in a cabin and Kenny is dragged off by a bear.
- Pun-Based Title: The episode's title is a play on "Jew" and a portmanteau of "Jubilee" and "Jamboree". Since it takes place on the night of a meteor shower, its title may even be a deliberate reference to Jubilee the X-Man.
- Scout-Out: Kyle and Ike are each involved in a different level of Jew Scouts, along with their peers. In addition to the trope's usual trappings, "Jewbilee" brings up the point that many religious groups have organizations which promote connections between scouting and their respective faiths.
- Moses looks exactly like the MCP from ''TRON.
- Moses kills the worshiper of Haman like the energy-creature in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier.
- The squirts' supervisor yells "It's a trap!" prior to the bear capturing the squirts. a reference to Admiral Ackbar's famous utterance of the same line in Return of the Jedi.
- Synchronous Episodes: Coincides with "Cat Orgy" and "Two Guys Naked in a Hot Tub." This episode converges with the latter at the end as Kyle and Stan meet up.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Kenny dies when he uses his head to break open the conch shell which frees Moses.
- Two Lines, No Waiting: In a subplot, a Scout Leader leads Ike's group on a bear hunt.
- Use Your Head: Kenny frees Moses by breaking the conch shell open with his head.