An April Fools episode all about Terrance and Phillip that was aired instead of the resolution of who Cartman's father was. After another failed attempt to have Terrance and Phillip killed, Scott the Dick teams up with Saddam Hussein to kill Terrance and Phillip.
"Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus" contains examples of:
- Canada, Eh?: So very much in this episode.
- Catchphrase: "Hey relax, guy/buddy" or "You need a rest, guy." from Saddam Hussein.
- Terrance and Phillip laugh anytime a fart happens.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Scott hates Terrance and Phillip because they make fart jokes, so he tries to convict them of a crime every week and teams up with Saddam Hussein to murder them.
- Faux Affably Evil: Saddam Hussein.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Scott tries to make Terrance and Phillip do one for Canada. Subverted because they found a better way to save Canada.
- Hypocritical Humor: Terrance and Phillip think Americans have weird heads.
- Informed Flaw: Parodied with Ugly Bob. He looks like every other Canadian, but everyone from Terrance and Phillip to Saddam Hussein is horrified by his ugliness. The guys give him a paper bag to put over his head.
- Interrupted Intimacy: Downplayed example. Saddam walks in on Céline Dion and Ugly Bob naked in bed, but they weren't having sex anymore
- Jerkass: Scott the Dick.
- Karma Houdini: Scott gets no comeuppance for working with a dictator to try and murder Terrence and Phillip and then helping them get into Canada beyond his plans to kill Terrence and Phillip failing.
- Does a comeuppance count when Scott's plan to kill Terrance and Phillip fails AND Terrance farts in Scott's face?
- Mutually Fictional: Terrance and Phillip are seen watching the South Park episode "Cartman's Mom is a Dirty Slut".
- No, You: Terrance and Scott get into a "You're a dick!" argument over the phone.
- Noodle Incident: The whole story behind Terrance's love affair with Céline Dion.
- Rule of Three: Terrance farting into the phone while talking to Scott the Dick. The third time is interrupted by Scott.
- Running Gag: Terrance and Phillip randomly farting and laughing about it.
- Mixing up Iraq and Iran and saying "Iraq, Iran, what's the difference?"
- Shout-Out: To The Empire Strikes Back.Saddam: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.
Scott: This deal's getting worse and worse all the time.
- Snipe Hunt: Terrance and Phillip randomly stop what they're doing and try to find treasure.
- Toilet Humor: It's a Terrance and Phillip episode and they fart alot, even in court.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Kroff Dinna, to the point that Terrance and Phillip ask that they be buried alongside it if they die in Iran.