Sly and the gang head to Mesa City, and break into Muggshot's casino to take back his pages of the Thieves Raccoonus.
- Arc Villain: Muggshot.
- BFG: Muggshot's guns are as big as his arms, which in turn are as big as the rest of his body.
- Did Not Think This Through: Muggshot drove out everyone in Mesa City so he could set up his casino unopposed. As he realizes in a PA announcement, this means there are no customers!
- Furry Confusion: All of the enemies of the level (including Muggshot himself) are all anthropomorphic dogs of different breeds. One of the enemies however is a non-anthropomorphic dog tied to a leash.
- Gangster Land: The town is only populated by Muggshot and his goons, them being designed not unlike stereotypical Mobsters.
- Mayor of a Ghost Town: The end result of Muggshot driving the city's entire population out.