Sly Cooper, Bentley, and Murray were lifted up to Arpeggio's blimp and are ready to stop the reconstruction of Clockwerk.
- Arc Villain: Arpeggio, then Clock-La.
- Batman Gambit: It is revealed that Arpeggio and Neyla were counting on the Cooper Gang's intentions of stealing the Clockwerk parts from their fellow members.
- Bittersweet Ending: Bentley was crippled for life, Clockwerk was destroyed, Murray retired and Sly had a friendly conversation with Carmelita.
- Clock Punk: The entire level are a series of blimps designed by Arpeggio who expressly based his technology off of the Renaissance masters.
- Evil Plan: Arpeggio reveals that everything Neyla and the Klaww Gang were doing throughout the game was all part of his own devising: Using the Contessa's hypnotic techniques using lights and Rajan's illegal spices, Arpeggio has Dimitri circulate Rajan's illegal spices through his nightclub into the Parisian population. With his own blimp and the Northern Light battery Jean made, Arpeggio will be able to hypnotically induce mass hatred among the populace. With Neyla's help, the Cooper Gang was able to reacquire all of the Clockwerk parts without drawing the ire of his fellow Klaww Gang members, who are all now behind bars. With the combined hatred of Paris, Clockwerk's lifeless body and the Hate Chip powered by the hypnotized Parisians, Arpeggio will be reborn with a new immortal body capable of flight.
- Idiot Ball: For an Evil Genius, it was incredibly dumb of Arpeggio to trust Neyla not to backstab him after she was perfectly willing to stab the backs of every other character in the game. It was so dumb, even Neyla herself points this out.Neyla: Stupid Arpeggio. I double crossed the Cooper Gang, Interpol and Carmelita. What made you think I wouldn't do the same to you?
- Laser-Guided Karma: Arpeggio had Neyla help him backstab the rest of his own gang to get ahold of the Clockwerk parts that they stole. It makes sense that he would meet his ends at the hands of Clockwerk himself. Or rather, Neyla after she takes over Clockwerk's body.
- Wham Line: Bentley's legs were crushed by Clock-La's beak.Bentley: Pick me up! I can't walk!