Sly Cooper, Bentley, and Murray followed the Contessa to her castle of state, where she keeps the Clockwerk Eyes.
- Above Good and Evil: The Contessa claimed that she is above morality.
- Arc Villain: The Contessa.
- Desecrating the Dead: "Ghost Capture" requires Sly to smash the coffin of the Evil Wolf Priestess to release the ghosts trapped with her. While Sly thinks it's a little cruel to do that to someone's corpse, Bentley emphasizes that she had Evil in her name.
- MacGuffin: The Clockwerk Eyes, used as a hypnosis tool for the Contessa's Mind Shuffler.
- Made of Iron: General Clawfoot is tough for his age and can be used as a throwing weapon. Don't throw him in the water though since he can't swim.
- Magitek: The Contessa's Mind Shuffler is "equal parts science and black magic" and is thus impervious to physical damage.
- Mêlée à Trois: The plot of the episode revolves around the Cooper Gang, the Contessa's forces and Neyla's army of mercenaries in a three-way battle for supremacy.Sly: Looks like we're walking into a full-scale war.
- Operation: [Blank]: "Operation: High Road". Using the codes left by General Clawfoot, Murray takes down the Contessa's searchlights. Bentley uses a voice-modulator to have Neyla's army attack. Sly para-glides himself and Bentley to the Contessa's getaway blimp and use the extra height to break into her reeducation-tower. With the shadow-guards distracted by the attack, Carmelita can take out the Contessa once freed, the Bad Mojo Bomb destroys the Mind Shuffler and the Cooper Gang leaves with Clockwerk Eyes.
- Predecessor Villain: Not much is given on who the Evil Wolf Priestess was, what she did to earn her title, why her tomb is full of wolf ghosts or why she is buried in a tomb at the Contessa's estate.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Downplayed. While the Wolf Ghosts don't really do anything other than float around, the fact that they were freed after you smash the coffin of the Evil Wolf Priestess implies a lot.
- Tickle Torture: How Bentley gets the info he needs from General Clawfoot.
- Überwald: The level is set in Prague and focuses on the Contessa just like the previous level, but it is set in her castle estate with a neighboring town infested with Neyla's mercenaries.