In this episode, Samosa's Meethi Masi/Aunt Sweetyhearty drops by for an unexpected visit and brings Samosa's younger cousins Tweety, Sweety, Cutie, and Harinder with her. The cousins quickly get on Samosa's nerves, and he tries to find a way to get them out of his house.
After consulting his friends on the matter, Samosa decides to scare his cousins away. His scare is successful, and they leave for the bus going out of Chatpata Nagar. However, after they leave, Samosa finds himself unable to sleep. He changes his mind and calls Aunt Sweetyhearty to come back. She obliges... and brings even more of Samosa's cousins with her this time.
"Meethi Masi" contains the following tropes:
- Alliterative Title: "Meethi Masi" repeats the letter "M".
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Annoying younger cousins. At least, Samosa looks down upon them as such when it becomes apparent that they're more of a pest to him than anything.
- Character Title: "Meethi Masi" is the name of Samosa's aunt. The English dub translates her name as "Aunt Sweetyhearty".
- Go-to-Sleep Ending: The episode ends with a shot of Samosa sleeping with his aunt and cousins (well, he's lying awake while the others are sleeping, but you get the basic idea).
- Hold Your Hippogriffs: When Samosa finally gets fed up with his cousins' antics, he exclaims "My sauces are now boiling!", using "sauces" where ordinarily one would say "blood".
- Massive Numbered Siblings: A variant. The episode reveals that Samosa has a massive number of younger cousins.
- Pac-Man Fever: Samosa's cousins use his computer to play a game, which has 8-bit sounds and music coming out of it even though, with the series being aired in 2018, you'd expect the game to have more modern sounds and music.
- Potty Emergency: Samosa desperately needs to use the bathroom, but his cousins keep using it before he gets a chance to do so.
- You Need a Breath Mint: When Samosa rounds up his friends to talk to them about the cousins, they quickly notice his bad breath - he didn't even get a chance to brush his teeth thanks to the cousin situation.