Samosa and friends are watching a reality TV show called Sollid Survival, where the host, Sollid, shows viewers how he survives in the wilderness. The show is asking for new contestants for a future episode, so Samosa decides to enter.
On the show, Samosa and the other contestants (among them Samosa's rival, Cham Cham) have to go through a jungle to reach the finish line and win the game. When the game starts, Samosa immediately finds himself captured by fuzzy green creatures lurking in the jungle. He begs these creatures to let him go, and they eventually oblige and give him a leaf crown - he is now their friend.
Samosa continues on, only to find another contestant hanging off of a cliff. Out of fear for the contestant, Samosa saves him and the two continue onward. They encounter another contestant in trouble; this time, he's been tied up by the green fuzzy creatures Samosa encountered earlier. Samosa asks them to let him go, and they do. The three contestants move on; they encounter Sollid and ask him which way to go.
Dhokla, Jalebi, and Vada are waiting for Samosa to cross the finish line, but just as he approaches them Cham Cham appears and crosses the finish line before Samosa can do so. Cham Cham is named "Jungle King" and is rewarded with a one-week stay in the jungle with the fuzzy green creatures. Sollid informs Samosa that he lost because he helped the others, but he doesn't mind. The episode ends with Vada congratulating Samosa for being the rightful "Jungle King".
"Sollid Survival" contains the following tropes:
- Agony of the Feet: When Samosa initially appears in Sollid Survival, he accidentally steps on a thistle in the ground.
- Alliterative Title: "Sollid Survival" repeats the letter "S".
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: When the Sollid Survival episode begins, Sollid snaps his fingers, causing the lights to turn off and leaving Samosa's eyes as the only visible object for a few seconds.
- Caught in a Snare: Samosa is caught in a "rope catches on leg"-type snare in the wilderness only a few seconds after the competition starts.
- Downer Ending: Cham Cham ultimately emerges victorious rather than Samosa.
- Fire-Breathing Diner: Sollid blows a kiss to a fan after rubbing the belly of a wild chili pepper. The pepper's skin is spicy enough that it causes Sollid to run around with small flames coming out of his mouth when he does this.
- Literal Cliffhanger: Samosa saves one contestant from dangling from the edge of a cliff.
- Show Within a Show: The episode is about an in-universe reality TV show titled Sollid Survival.
- Underdogs Never Lose: Averted, as Samosa loses to Cham Cham.
- Wild Wilderness: The jungle the contestants traverse in Sollid Survival looks more like a forest than anything. In fact, it doesn't really show any characteristics that would truly distinguish it from a forest.