Release date: April 4, 2017
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Big Word Shout: Logan, for the first time ever, screams his now Catchphrase "FALSEHOOD!"
- Brutal Honesty: Anxiety gives various examples while harshly critizicing Thomas' bad audition.
- Gratuitous Spanish: When Thomas summons Logan, he catches him learning a phrase in Spanish to insult Roman: "El príncipe es estúpido" ("The prince is stupid").
- Heroic BSoD: Roman suffers this after Thomas' failed audition. He gets so bruised that he cannot even rise up and has to be taken care of by Dad.
- Hypocritical Humor: Thomas says he doesn't want to think about what happened in the audition, then immediately changes his mind and loudly summons Logan.
- Inconvenient Summons: Thomas summons Logan and he appears in the middle of listening to his phone learning a phrase in Spanish, and takes a few seconds to realize he's in front of Thomas.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Logan tries to apply the new slang words he has just learned, by introducing them into his more formal way of speaking.
- Stepford Snarker: Anxiety shows it in a single sentence, just after popping up and receiving a startled reaction by Thomas:Anxiety: "Anxiety, what are you doing here?" Yes, this is exactly what you do every time I pop up, let's just skip that part, we get it. You don't want me here, but I'm here, and this is what I do.
- Tempting Fate: Just as Logan says at the end that the atmosphere is calm and the air tranquil, Roman rises up to ruin his calm.
- The Un-Reveal: Thomas tries to lure Anxiety into saying his name. After a short silence, he refuses.
- Your Mom: Anxiety repeatedly uses this insult as an answer to Logan's statements, up to the point of making him go through the roof. Thomas has to call him out of it, reminding him that neither of them have a mother.Logan: ...that is a pointless venture.
Anxiety: Your mom is pointless!
Thomas: Let's leave the mothers out of this, okay? Especially considering the fact that neither of you have a mother.
Anxiety: If she did exist, she'd be preposterous and pointless.
Logan: [screeching] FALSEHOOD! [clears his throat] Excuse me.