Release date: March 6, 2017
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Audience Participation: During production, Thomas Sanders asked his followers on Twitter for questions they wanted to ask to the Sides. Thomas and Joan then picked some of the questions and made a script from there.
- Comically Missing the Point: A viewer asks Anxiety to tell a good thing from each of the others. Anxiety just calls them all "clueless morons" after pretty descriptions.
- Four-Element Ensemble: When asked which element each of the Sides would bend, Logan says Earth, Princey says Fire, Anxiety says Water and Dad says Air.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: When Thomas asks the Sides how do they feel, answering with a song title, this is what they answer:Logan: Comfortably numb.
Princey: All I do is win!
Anxiety: I'm not okay... I promise.
Dad: I am the walrus!
- Literal-Minded: Dad tells three jokes. Logan interprets them literally and that's a source of frustration for him.Dad: Aww, what's the matter, Logan? Do your shocks have holes on them?
Logan: No, they do not!
Dad: Then how'd you get your feet in them!
- Rage Quit: That's how Princey gets out when the other Sides interrupt him when he was going to sing a Disney song.
- Running Gag: Princey is more than eager to be the first to answer questions. However, the first question is for Logan, the second for Anxiety and the third one is for Dad. He gets progressively more and more angered until at the end this happens:Thomas: Morality.
Dad: FATHER! Now you!
Logan: Brother! I love word association games.
- Speak in Unison: Both Roman and Logan tell Patton at the same time "Don't screw it up" when the Q&A is about to begin.
- Sequel Hook: Thomas announces that we will find out the Sides' names later on.
- Shout-Out: Logan mentions that his favorite book is The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie.
- The Un-Reveal: A viewer asks for the others Sides real names. When Dad and Princey tell theirs, Logan's phone's ringtone doesn't allow to hear them. Then when Logan puts his phone on silence, Anxiety refuses to tell his.
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame: Dad expresses he's proud of Logan making a dad joke, to which he answers: "Oh, SSHHH....!