The tenth episode of the fifth season of Rugrats.
The babies look after Fluffy at the Finsters' house.
Tommy and Chuckie are afraid of the sandman.
"Babysitting Fluffy" provides examples of:
- Call-Back: This isn't the first time the babies have tried to put a diaper on an animal.
- Dog Food Diet: As the babies take care of Fluffy, Phil eats from Fluffy's bag of catnip.
- Hairball Humor: Phil says that he doesn't like cats, but when Fluffy coughs up a hairball on Chuckie's shirt, he says, "I think I do like cats!".
- Literal-Minded: Lil thinks that in order to "babysit" Fluffy, she must wear a diaper and drink from a bottle.
- Pet Dress-Up: The babies try to put a diaper on Fluffy, believing that she has to wear one in order to be babysat. Fluffy tears the diaper to pieces.
"Sleep Trouble" provides examples of:
- Big Storm Episode: This episode takes place on a very windy day, and in the later half of the episode, a thunderstorm happens.
- Getting the Baby to Sleep: Stu and Didi try many different methods of getting Tommy and Chuckie to sleep, courtesy of Dr. Lipschitz, including lullabies, bedtime stories, and even sock puppets. None of these attempts work, as Stu and Didi are asleep before Tommy and Chuckie are.
- Toilet Humor: Early in the episode, Tommy and Chuckie try to build a sandcastle, but the sand won't stick together because it isn't wet. Chuckie then tells Tommy that he doesn't have to go potty right now.