- Written and storyboarded by Minty Lewis and Sarah Oleksyk.
Eileen wins a flatscreen in a talent competition though she can't install it till she gets off work so Rigby decides to surprise her by installing it before she gets home with the help of Mordecai and CJ. However the three run into trouble with Eileen's roommate, Johann, who doesn't take kindly to anyone touching her stuff.
The episode has the following tropes
- Absentee Actor: Muscle Man, Benson, Pops, High Fives, Skips and Thomas don't appear on this episode.
- The Bus Came Back: Margaret is back in town as a news reporter, but neither Mordecai nor anyone else catches her on TV.
- Chekhov's Skill: Rigby's rope whipping. It winds up saving the flatscreen when Johann tries to throw it off a bridge.
- Continuity Nod:
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Johann turns to to be an inheritor of the TV company her older model comes from. It was agreed she could "live like a commoner" if she kept the TV intact. When it's destroyed, she's forced to go back to her lavish lifestyle.
- Defector from Decadence: Johann turns out to be Secretly Wealthy but she wanted to live her life like a normal person.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Johann tries to destroy the flatscreen just because Rigby had moved the plug to her older TV to a bottom socket.
- Hurricane of Puns: The host of the talent competition likes bird puns.
- Hypocritical Humor: Mordecai gets upset after learning that Rigby has been hanging out with Eileen without him. Rigby calls him out on it, stating that Mordecai is constantly with CJ, so he needs to hanging out with someone. Considering the previous episode also lays down that Mordecai somewhat takes their friendship for granted, he has a point.
- Jerkass: Johann, she turns out to be a major bully with a Hair-Trigger Temper when people try to touch her TV much to Eileen's fear. Even slightly touching it throw her over the edge.
- Moral Myopia: Joanne flies into a rage when anyone so much as touches her property, but it's mentioned she used Eileen's hand towels to dry her butt and ate Eileen's whole jar of peanut butter. She also stole Eileen's flat screen, attempting to destroy it, and stole some guy's car.
- Noodle Incident: Unbeknownst to Mordecai, Rigby and Eileen hang out quite often.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Mordecai and CJ are surprised at how generous Rigby is being with Eileen. So much so that it starts to freak Mordecai out.
- Ship Tease: So many between Rigby and Eileen. Rigby might even be falling for Eileen and not realising it.
- Wham Episode: It seems like a normal episode until the end, when it's revealed that Margaret is back.
- Wham Shot: The news report on the flatscreen reveals that Margaret is back in town and got a job as a news reporter, but no one was in the room to see it. Regardless, a massive confrontation between Margaret and CJ (possibly foreshadowed in Survival Skills) seems inevitable.