Arriving at the coordinates Rawls sent them to, the crew find the Alpha Dome, the first park dome sent into space. However when they don't answer their hail, Mordecai, Rigby and Skips go over to check it out and find that the people of the dome think they're in the 17th century and living as pilgrims under the leadership of someone name Silas the Wise. Finding something off, the three investigate on what could've have happened to the crew.
- Big Damn Heroes: Skips comes to the rescue of Mordecai and Rigby before Steve can vaporize them.
- Jerkass: Silas, or Steve as he's truly known, who originally was nothing more then the steer man on the Alpha Dome ship who fled into the Time Proof shed and was unaffected when the dome passed through a time anomaly. When he noticed everyone had regressed into pilgrims, he took advantage of their naivety of all things technology and rule over them.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Steve treats the crew as his own slaves during their "Pilgrim" era. After Alpha Dome is knocked back through the Time Anomaly Portal, the crew evolve into higher forms of beings and treat him as their pet, feeding him hay just as he did them for good measure.
- Shout-Out: During the witch trial, Steve pulls out a Game Boy that Rigby had on him to accuse Mordecai and Rigby of witchery.
- Super Window Jump: When Steve tries to capture Mordecai, Rigby and Skips to keep his secret from getting out. Skips manages to escape by jumping out of the control room's window.
- Witch Hunt: Steve claims Mordecai and Rigby are such to keep his cover safe. When one of the pilgrims questions how the duo's "witchery" (i.e: technology) is any different from his. Steve claims the pilgrim as a witch and sics the others on him.