Continuing from One Space Day At A Time, a spaceship arrives at the park dome carrying robots who call themselves "Brobots" and wish to help the crew. While skeptic, the crew take their offer but Mordecai and Rigby don't think the bots are on the up and up with their generosity.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: The Reaperbots have two huge robots that look like Paul Bunyan and his blue ox.
- Attack Its Weak Point: When fighting the Paul Bunyan bot, the crew can't seem to harm it. Rigby ends up getting a lucky shot on it's beard that damages it, signalling the others where to shoot.
- Big Damn Heroes: The space rangers that come to help the crew when the Reaper Bots true motives are outed.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: The Brobots, or Reaperbots as they are truly known, initially come off as kind and selfless. But in truth are scavengers who plot on taking the park's resources for themselves to sell on the Black Market.
- Cliffhanger: After the Reaperbots are beaten, the leader of the space rangers that saved the crew shows them that Pops' room is really a control room and tell the crew that rather then take them to Earth, they have something else in mind before activating the dome's warp drive.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: When Mordecai and Rigby tell the others what they saw in the Reaperbots' ship, they don't initially believe them. Then the space rangers arrive which forces them to choose who should they trust. A matter that's quickly settled when the crew see the Reaper Bots' giant robots cutting down the park's trees. Once outed, the Reaperbots drop the facade and try to kill them.
- Obviously Evil: One of the Reaperbots speaks in a very gravely voice and Mordecai and Rigby spot two of them secretly high fiving each other behind their backs.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: When Mordecai and Rigby go to infiltrate the Reaperbots' ship as robots, it's obvious the disguise is just tin foil wrapped around them and their mannerisms aren't even similar to the Reaperbots. Surprisingly however, the disguise manages to fool the Reaperbots' computer and lets them in.