With a little help from his friends, Hi-Five Ghost tries to reunite with a girl from his past.
- A Day in the Limelight: For Hi-Five Ghost.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Wes and Wesley "bust chops" incessantly, but they're also the best forensic guys in the precinct and prove vital to deciphering the post card.
- Continuity Nod: Low-Five Ghost shows up to help Hi-Five ghost
- Dude, Not Funny!: In-Universe. The forensic experts that Low-Five Ghost brings in make a joke just after Hi-Fives thinks he's lost Celia.
- Meaningful Echo: "Good choice, that's my favorite"
- Mood Whiplash: We go from Fives and Celia promising to meet up in four years, to Benson loudly complaining about Mordecai and Rigby having issues of Fart Weekly sent to the house.
- Rigby asking if they can still get Pizzanini's
- The Promise: Hi-Five Ghost promises to meet Celia in four years if they're both single
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Hi-Fives attempt at chop busting ends up being one of these.
- Those Two Guys: Wes and Wesley, the forensics guys.
- Where It All Began: Fives ends up back at the coffee shop where he first met Celia after he thinks he lost her forever. Naturally, she also was there