It's Pops' birthday, and all he wants are some fuzzy dice. Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man, Benson, and Skips decide to get the fuzzy dice from The Fun Fun Zone, a pizzeria/arcade where a band of animatronic criminals (posing as the house band) are hiding out so they can take the dice for themselves (as they have diamonds in them).
This episode provides examples of:
- Accidental Innuendo: InvokedBenson: Now, when the balls drop...Mordecai & Rigby: (chuckles)Benson: When the game starts...
- Adults Dressed as Children: Type A. In order for them to get inside the Fun Fun Zone, the gang has Rigby dress like a kid by wearing a hoodie, saggy pants, sneakers, a backward cap, and a fanny pack. It works.
- Beware the Silly Ones: The Capicola Gang. The park workers would've been in big trouble if the FBI didn't show up since they were carrying real guns.
- Big Damn Heroes: The FBI, who show up just before the Capicola Gang's leader can kill Rigby for the dice.
- Bowdlerization: In the UK, the dialogue mentioned in the Accidental Innuendo entry (just the "When the balls drop" and Mordecai and Rigby snickering over it) was cut.
- Brutal Honesty: Twice from Muscle Man. When Benson ask if everyone gotten Pops anything for his birthday yet, Muscle Man just flat out saids "No". And when Pops enters the room and ask what everyone is doing, Benson tries to lie but Muscle Man just tells Pops they're talking about how no one knows what to get him for his birthday.Benson: Muscle Man, what are you doing?!Muscle Man: I'm saying what's on my mind, bro. I'm just real like that.
- Captain Obvious:Benson: Alright, bad news everybody. We're gonna to have to win some tickets if we're gonna get those dice.Skips: Yeah, we were right here the whole time.
- Dramatic Gun Cock: The animatronic bear reaches for his gun to kill Rigby before the FBI shows up. The snipers cock their gun and the bear follows suit. Cue in a fatal shootout.
- Family-Friendly Firearms: Averted, the firearms seen in this episode are very real and very dangerous (then again, who in their right mind would consider Regular Show family friendly?).
- Gatling Good: The FBI breaks out a minigun to take down the Capicola Gang.
- MacGuffin: The fuzzy dice.
- Suck E. Cheese's: The Fun Fun Zone. The characters even mention the typical traits associated with a Suck E. Cheese's: mediocre pizza, loud, bratty children running around, crappy video games (one of which is a Dance-Dance Revolution game called Dance Like a Loser 3), and an ill-maintained animatronic band.
- "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue
- "YEAH!" Shot: Twice. In the middle of the episode and at the end.