Being a recap page for a ROBLOX game with an unusually deep story, beware of spoilers!
The game can be found here, but remains unplayable due to the banning of the creator during a game shutdown for maintenance before its completion and reactivation.
Inspired by such games as Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine, Adventure Forward: Star Savior is a Platform Game created using ROBLOX. As in the aforementioned games, players advance through levels by collecting stars that unlock new worlds. There are seven different worlds, plus various secret worlds scattered around Maytown. They are as follows:
- Whistling Woods —First Level
- Pharaoh Falls —Requires 1 Star
- Tropical Isles —Requires 3 Stars
- Sweet Skies —Requires 7 Stars
- The Clocktower —Requires 12 Stars
- Vintage Voltage —Requires 21 Stars
- Shadows in the Sky —Requires 32 Stars
This game provides examples of:
- Bad Future: Taking a certain path in the Clocktower transports you forward in time to witness Maytown after Stratosfear's victory.
- Dark Is Evil: Stratosfear is Red and Black and Evil All Over and waits at the end of the shadow-themed final level.
- Early-Bird Cameo: After playing Adventure Forward 2, it becomes clear that the red X in the secret ending is Celesteal/Cyalm.
- Expy: Dilly Donka, a Willy Wonka spoof.
- Plot Coupon: The stars needed to unlock the gates around Maytown and thus access new levels.
- Time Travel: Entering either of the doors partway up the Clocktower takes you 30 years forward or backward in time. Returning to the bottom of either version allows you to see a past or future version of Maytown. Also, Stratosfear happens to be a future version of the player character.
- Toy Time: Vintage Voltage includes giant toys, video game consoles, and electrical appliances.