Jesse continues a lead and goes deeper into his search for God. Tulip's past comes back to haunt her.
- Affably Evil: Hitler is a lot...nicer than you would expect.
- Ironic Hell: the show's version of hell is this, with everyone there reliving their worst day over and over again.
- Silent Treatment: Most of the organization that took Tulip back gives her this. It comes off as very unsettling.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Jesse fights off Pat while "Uptown Girl" plays loudly over the scene.
- Villain World: Hell is a lot like this. Eugene is told he's not allowed to act kindly toward others.
- Wham Line: The last line of the episode.Tulip: Jesse, you can't kill him: he's my husband.