The Rangers look to celebrate Christmas but find their holiday cheer interrupted by an old foe.
Tropes in this episode include:
- Absentee Actor: Like the previous holiday special this season, Victor and Monty are completely absent. And this time, so are Mick and Redbot.
- Artistic License History: Koda invites the Ninja Steel rangers for a "caveman Christmas", an offer they all eagerly accept. The question being: how can you have Christmas in an era before Jesus existed? Perhaps Koda introduced the idea to his people after he returned to his time.
- The Bus Came Back:
- Koda makes his return after Dimensions In Danger earlier this season. Wes also makes a cameo in this episode via holographic message when the Rangers receive a transportal device of their own.
- Likewise Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench return after their brief appearance at the season premiere.
- Call-Back: Just like in the Dino Charge premiere, Sledge and Poisandra yell "It's a bomb!" before the Rangers' bomb blows them up for good.
- Christmas Episode
- Grand Finale: Not only to Ninja Steel but to the Neo-Saban era in general as come Beast Morphers, Hasbro has the reins in the Power Rangers legacy.
- Killed Off for Real: Debatable; Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench are all caught in the explosion and seemingly die for real, but considering what they've been able to withstand in their own season, there's some room to speculate that they might return in the future.
- Somebody Set Up Us the Bomb: Koda brings the bomb onto the Warrior Dome to kill off Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench for good (possibly).