Levi is excited to be embarking on his world tour, but as mysterious earthquakes start shaking Summer Cove, he's presented with a tough decision.
- Commuting on a Bus: Subverted. This is what Levi intended, as he'd go on his tour and temporarily pop back in as needed. Events convince him he can't treat being a Ranger so casually if he can help it.
- Friend or Idol Decision: Levi is faced with the decision to either go on his planned world tour, or join his new friends in the fight against Galvanax. He ultimately takes a third option.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Downplayed. Levi intends to make being a Ranger a priority, but he also says he looks forward to finishing high school like everyone else.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Levi expresses regret over putting his music first instead of gong to investigate the earthquakes with the others.
- Mythology Gag: It turns out Levi has a cheeseburger cellphone, which is actually the Ninja Starburger Changer from Ninninger.
- Take a Third Option: After being presented with a tough decision, Levi decides to postpone the world tour so he can join the Rangers.